Saturday, January 9, 2010

Character Shoes




Well some of my most worn shoes in high school were my character shoes. I was in show choir in high school just like on the show Glee. I loved the singing, dancing, and being with my friends. Some of my closest friends were made in the four years that we worked together to make a perfect show.

I always wanted to please the director, my mother, so I always wore my character shoes to rehearsals. I got used to the feeling of dancing in a short 1 1/2 inch heel, which prepared me for the competitions. I always wore the Capezio shoes with Capezio tights and a red sparkly dress. For the performances we had to wear our hair half up and were required to curl our hair. I have too many memories of losing sleep resulting from sponge curlers poking into my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment